Body Contouring in Plano, TX
With body contouring procedures at the Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas, patients can eliminate stubborn body fat to achieve a slimmer appearance. We offer a number of body contouring treatments to residents of Dallas, Frisco, Plano, and the surrounding areas of Texas.
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring procedures include a variety of techniques that eliminate excess fat and skin to create a slimmer, sculpted appearance. These treatments can be used to address stubborn fat in problem areas like the upper arms, abdomen, or legs. However, it is important to note that body contouring procedures are not weight loss procedures. Instead, they are intended for patients who are near their ideal body weight and have smaller areas of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise.
What Body Contouring Treatments Are Available?
At the Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas, we specialize in a number of body contouring techniques to help patients achieve the aesthetic results they desire. These treatments include:
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Average Cost: $6,150 to $9,050
- Brachioplasty removes excess fat and sagging skin from the upper arm area.
- Liposuction removes small amounts of fat from the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and other areas, and it may be combined with other procedures.
- Mommy Makeover
- Mommy Makeovers are highly customized to the patient and may target the breasts, face, abdomen, thighs, buttocks and other areas of the body.
- Thigh Lift
- Average Cost: $9,600 to $13,200
- A thigh lift may include the inner and/or outer thigh areas.
- Total Body Contouring
- Average Cost: $7,050 to $12,500
- Body lifts may be recommended to patients who lose a massive amount of weight and have sagging skin and areas of fat on their bodies.
- Tummy Tuck
- Average Cost: $9,050 to $15,000
- A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin from the area below and/or above the belly button.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction
- Average Cost: $3,000 to $10,000
- Ultrasonic liposuction uses sound waves to first break up and liquefy fat, which is then removed via suction.
If you are considering a body contouring procedure at the Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We welcome patients that live in and around Frisco, Dallas, and Plano, TX.