Facial Surgery in Plano, TX
If you’re looking for facial surgery in Plano, Frisco, or the greater Dallas metro area, visit our board certified plastic surgeons at the Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas. As a highly skilled and experienced board-certified plastic surgeons, they can help you make your aesthetic goals a reality!
While many people prefer to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with dermal fillers or injectable solutions such as Botox®, others often opt for facial surgery procedures to correct sagging skin or jowls.
Facial Surgery Procedures Available
- Average Cost: $6,400 to $9,000
- Also known as a “nose job,” rhinoplasty corrects aesthetic issues with the nose and may have secondary benefits for breathing and sleeping.
- Eyelid Surgery
- Average Cost: $4,300 to $7,500
- Eyelid surgery may be recommended for the upper and/or lower eyelids.
- Average Cost: $11,500 to $17,100
- Several techniques are used for a facelift, and we recommend the most conservative approach that will rejuvenate your appearance.
- Neck Lift
- A neck lift is designed to reduce the appearance of sagging skin in the neck area and under the jawline.
- Brow Lift
- Average Cost: $5,100 to $7,500
- A brow lift may be combined with blepharoplasty to rejuvenate the upper third of the face.
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Average Cost: $4,300 to $6,100
- Otoplasty, or ear surgery, changes the size, shape, and position of the ears.
- Lip Augmentation
- The lip augmentation procedure not only enhances the fullness of the lips, but also reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles around the mouth.
- Chin Implants (Genioplasty)
- Average Cost: $5,700 to $7,000
- Chin implants are used to improve or enhance the existing contours of the face.
NOTE: The cost of facial surgery varies for each person depending on the procedure and on the extent of treatment necessary. Our practice accepts CareCredit as a financing option.
When you choose to undergo facial surgery, finding the right physician is crucial to the success of your procedure. Our board certified plastic surgeons of the Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas offer highly qualified services to residents and visitors in the Plano, TX and Frisco, TX areas, as well as the communities surrounding Dallas. We offer the highest level of patient care available by customizing each treatment plan for the patient’s unique needs and concerns, and our record of success speaks for itself. Our clients love their new aesthetics, self-confidence, and outlook on life!