Facial Surgery in Plano, TX
At the Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas, we specialize in advanced facial surgery techniques to help our patients satisfy their aesthetic goals. We are proud to serve residents of Dallas, Frisco, Plano, and the surrounding areas of Texas.
What is Facial Surgery?
Facial surgery is a sub-specialty of plastic surgery that addresses the facial features. Some of these treatments can be used to eliminate wrinkles and sagging skin to create a more youthful appearance, while others focus on improving the shape or size of the facial features to enhance the overall balance and appearance of a person’s face. Whatever your reason for considering facial surgery, you can trust the doctors and the rest of the highly experienced staff here at the Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas.
What Facial Surgery Procedures Are Available?
The Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas offers a range of facial surgery procedures, including:
- Brow Lift
- Average Cost: $5,100 to $7,500
- A brow lift may be combined with blepharoplasty to rejuvenate the upper third of the face.
- Eyelid Surgery
- Average Cost: $4,300 to $7,500
- Eyelid surgery may be recommended for the upper and/or lower eyelids.
- Average Cost: $11,500 to $17,100
- Several techniques are used for a facelift, and we recommend the most conservative approach that will rejuvenate your appearance.
- Chin Implants (Genioplasty)
- Average Cost: $5,700 to $7,000
- Chin implants are used to improve or enhance the existing contours of the face.
- Lip Augmentation
- The lip augmentation procedure not only enhances the fullness of the lips, but also reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles around the mouth.
- Neck Lift
- A neck lift is designed to reduce the appearance of sagging skin in the neck area and under the jawline.
- Average Cost: $6,400 to $9,000
- Also known as a “nose job,” rhinoplasty corrects aesthetic issues with the nose and may have secondary benefits for breathing and sleeping.
- Average Cost: $8,000 to $9,500 (may be covered by some insurance policies)
- Septoplasty addresses internal nasal obstructions to improve breathing and is often combined with rhinoplasty surgery.
If you are considering facial surgery, contact us today to schedule your initial consultation. The Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas welcomes patients from Dallas, Frisco, Plano, and nearby Texas communities.